Thursday, December 24, 2009

Last day of flying

Today was the last day of my trip. Flying from Charlotte to San Francisco then a dead head home. (Dead heading is when we fly as passengers to our home base). On the Charlotte San Francisco flight I might a fellow sock knitter. She was working on a simple rib sock.
On the San Fran phoenix flight I met an other fellow sock knitter Trisha she was swatching patterns to determine what she was going to do! I am just to lazy to do this - barely swatch to gage( I suffer for this I know ) I would have wonderful pictures of all this,but for my stupid phone oh well time to call t mobile and get a new phone!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

3 comments:

  1. Just curious...I thought I couldn't take knitting needles on a flight??? so I can?
    Thanks and have a Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you can I will post my thoughts about this tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks & looking forward to your tomorrow's blog... Also, luv your mom's sweater! It is so special. Your scarf is tooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete