Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas.......

Yesterday we decorated the light poles in our neighbor hood.
My partner and I live in a great neighborhood of friends. Last year Maureen our neighbor (and dear friend) thought it would be fun to have a neighborhood get together for the holidays. It turned out to be a great success. This year my partner (the visual artist) came up with the idea of decorating all the street lights in the neighborhood. So yesterday the neighborhood elves assembled, armed with a ladder,scissors,wine, and christmas graffitied the neighborhood. Some of the elves delivered the beautiful invite (again Kelly's design).
I had the idea we should knit each pole a sweater, but since I am the only one who knits, I kept my mouth shut! (Can you imagine 6 nine foot long sweaters arghhh)
I am so blessed to live in a wonderful front porch neighborhood. (Even though we don't have a front porch.....yet)
I better get back to knitting the clock is ticking. Tick tock tick tock....
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment