Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Felted Gingerbread Men...mmm Yummy



This little elf has been hard at work. (Okay, so I am not little. I am a big hairy elf, but I have been hard at work) I felted the wool and used scrap yarn. I did buy a bag of little buttons at the craft store. I think they turned out pretty cute. I had enough felted wool for 14 gingerbread men. I have decorated 4 of them. I am going to do a few each day. That way I might finish decorating them all with out reaching burn out!( If you know what I mean and I think you do!) I was going to tie them on packages ,but thats just insane. I am going to make them into little presents as Christmas cards.
Ho ho ho this little ....okay big hairy elf has to get back to work!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Glen,
    Tricia here, I loved reading your blog, I hope to keep in touch. I visited Knit Happens while in Scottadale and told them I met you on the plane, I enjoyed the yarn shop, so BIG and spacious. Unusual in my experience, I particularly liked the center table, lots of people knitting, YAY. Bought some more sock needles, a girl can never have too many.

    I ended up doing some frogging on my socks but hey it's all about process, right? Hopefully I've got it straightened out this time.

    Have a wonderful new year and keep up the good work.

    All the best,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete