Saturday, January 16, 2010

Working to Honolulu. ( or 7... oops... 9 hours to paradise)

I am off to the Islands again. (I told you people I was cold, last month)
We had a mechanical problem again. I do have to tell you we have a great team of mechanics and pilots who will not let us try to fly over a huge expanse of water with anything not quite right. Again, they gave us a new plane. While we were waiting my friend Edward took this great photo of the guys working on the rudder.
Our flying time was 7 hours those winds in the winter do make it .a long flight. Add 2 hour delay and poof, 9 hours to paradise.


Carol a fellow knitter made great use of her time. Look at the beautiful yarn she is knitting with. She is knitting a feather and fan shawl. ( You can tell her companion wasn't excited about being in the picture. ) Oh well I am here now and today we are heading to a buddhist temple. I promise the camera is in the bag.
Aloha for now!
A traveling knitter
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment