Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jessica Knits




Well we ventured to north Scottsdale today. I was able to go to one of my favorite shops. Jessica Knits. Its quite a drive, when I was a kid growing up, it would have been in the middle of the desert. As a matter of fact, as boy scouts we actually camped out there. It is quite urban now.
Jessica is the owner( you may have guessed) and
I feel lucky to call her a friend.
The store has an amazing selection of yarns. I was drooling over a silk blend Manos. ( Too bad I am still on my self imposed yarn diet, still trying to loose a little around my stash ) The store also has a huge selection of great new knitting books. I am always inspired when I get a chance to head that way.
So if your in the North Scottsdale area head on in to Jessica Knits and check it out you will be surprised by the warm welcome and cozy atmosphere and very knowledgeable staff
http://www.jessicaknits.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment