Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dinner with Good Friends in Philadelphia



I am in Philadelphia again....guess what they are expecting another snow storm. They say not as bad as the last one.My friends Tom and Randy, found a great restaurant around the corner from our hotel in the historic old city.




Chole is a small intimate restaurant that has a byob policy. It is warm and friendly, the service is outstanding, Tony took very good care of us. We decided to have the Fennel and mozzarella appetizer with a tomato sherry sauce. We all agreed that it was one of the best appetizers we ever had. The combination of flavors was sublime. I had the lamb that was just out of this world. We brought our own wine . In Honor of my friends trip to Buenos Aries. I picked two Argentinian wines both from Rio Diamante vineyards a malbec and a Chardonnay. Both were surprisingly good. Now I will probably dream about the banana bread pudding for months... oh well I will have to go back. So if your in Philadelphia give it a try


Chloe 232 Arch street




Tell them A Traveling knitter sent you


Tomorrow we are off to the Philadelphia Art Museum




No comments:

Post a Comment