Saturday, October 10, 2009

Firsts

Today was a day of Firsts. I taught my first knitting class and I started my first blog.

The first knitting class went really well I was teaching at Knit happens in Scottsdale. I had a great time I am teaching my lace shawl The Rosebud Shawl. I had a blast. I still have two more classes to teach, since it is a three part class.

As for my first blog bare with me if your reading this It is all new to me.

Now a little background i am a flight attendant for a major airline. I live in Phoenix and I love to knit. I knit everywhere trains planes buses you name it. I have been flying for 24 years and I still love it right now i am exploring Philadelphia. I have 24 hour layovers and i love that city. I love the knitting store Loop. Craig , the owner, has done amazing things and not only is he brilliant he is a great guy.
If you haven't figured it out yet I am a man. Being a male knitter brings out the really interesting comments, so come on my journeys with me and we can discover the world though knitting

2 comments:

  1. How exciting is this?!? Your very first blog. Really, is there anything you can't do, Superman?!? Can't wait to follow along on your adventures...love, your friend who doesn't knit, never will, but admires that you do...and especially loves the prezzies you knit for her!! - Sari

    ReplyDelete